Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Mix: Falling Into Fall

(jumping on the seasonal playlist bandwagon)

I'd like to think this mix is synonymous with autumn, as with the fall weather, I couldn't really make up my mind with what direction to go in. Should I cling to Summer or dive head first into Winter? There's a little bit of everything here, somehow, I'm convinced it ties together.

I love fall: pumpkin spice lattes, hot chocolate, apple cider, college football, sweatshirts, the last hookups, those little pumpkin branches from Trader Joe's, turning off the ac unit, cuddling, slower days, longer nights, open patios, and really long walks. Since I'm a Seattle native, I much prefer the crisp cool weather to the miserable district heat.


  1. Stop The World I Wanna Get Off With You - Arctic Monkeys 
  2. Even Better Yet - The Format
  3. Don't Get Too Close - Nathaniel Rateliff 
  4. Hey Stranger - Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers 
  5. Bikes - Lucy Rose
  6. Promise of Lakes - Luray
  7. Tessellate - Ellie Goulding
  8. Play It Right - Sylvan Esso
  9. Tight Rope (Live) - Yeasayer
  10. World News - Local Natives
  11. The Hurry And The Harm - City and Colour
  12. The Breach - Dustin Tebbutt
  13. Alaskans - Volcano Choir
  14. Love You to Pieces - Jeremy Messersmith 
  15. When You Have Arrived - Campfire Ok
  16. Hunger and Thirst - Typhoon
  17. I Don't Need to Know - Daniel Blue with Meagan Grandall 

No comments:

Post a Comment